About Me

My photo
the name given is Thien Lai Kwan :) i was born on 5th May 1997 , currently studying at Sekolah Seri Cahaya , nothing more and nothing less , just add me up .

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The 1st day i make my blog...

hi evryone...today is my 1st day making my blog...so dont really know much things bout blogger, so i need to learn more....erm...juz tell u my name...My name is Thien Lai Kwan and my nickname is Teresa...so is like Teresa THien Lai Kwan...hahah....And im 12 years old...UPSR tis year...kinda scard...but i will try my best....do u u wanna know wat i get for my trial exam??hahah...those who wanna know i will tell u now...for my 1st trial i got 3 A and 2 trial i get 3 A also...so im trying to score 5 A....so i try my best and get 5 A !!!! k...today is until here i stop...so will be continue tommorrow....see ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment