About Me

My photo
the name given is Thien Lai Kwan :) i was born on 5th May 1997 , currently studying at Sekolah Seri Cahaya , nothing more and nothing less , just add me up .

Monday, August 10, 2009

About Yesterday ,Today And BM Week.....

hey...im back....sorry for not writing my blog yesterday...the reason why i never write is because my computer have no internet...i mean lost connection..so i cant log in to my blog lol...

YeStErDaY..(9/8/09)
well....let me tell u bout yesterday....oOoO...i hate SUNDAY!!!! well i woke up at 9:30 a.m and do evrything til 10:00...after that i had my breakfast in my house....then after breakfast i went and watch tv....about 11:00 i start doin my revision til 1:00pm after i finish doing my revision,i went and eat lunch...erm...i think i finish eating at 1:15pm and went and help my mother....after helping my mother like 2:00pm i went and do my revision again!!! i finish doin my revision at 5:00 then i went and ride my bicycle with my friend and my small brother....woohoo..it was so fun...then come back at 6:30pm and rest for a while then onli go shower...i shower at about 6:45pm ....after my shower i went n watch norbit...omg..it was so funny...i laugh til my stomach pain...then at 8:00pm...i go and eat my dinner with my family...obviously...finish eating i went n hear some song in my room til 9:30pm..then i went and play with my brother for some time....then like 10:30 i went to bed..~ZzZzZz....nite....


ToDAY..(10/8/09)
today i woke up at 6:45am and do evrything then wait for uncle din (van driver)...bout 7:20 he come to my house and reach school at 7:25...after that..wait for my best friend VIVIAN...so that we can put our bag in class...after putting our bag in class..we went to the canteen and then at 8:00am we went up to hall for assembly...OoOo..ya forget to tell u that today is MINGGU BAHASA MALAYSIA...then my friend kamilia and azim tell us some poem...then after the poem got 1 performance by some girls...after the dance ms yeow our school principal and puan seti when and lauch the thingy...after that at 9:05 we went back to our class respitively...lesson as usual....n u know wat? that guy that love me keep looking at me...and then i was like pls stop looking at me cause im embarassed...then he keep on looking at me non-stop...and oh ya..he talk to me today i was so happy he make me laugh a lot ....hahha..so funny....the when after school...i was lonely..then he suddenly come and talk with me and make me laugh...omg...i really3 ....haizz dont know how to say la...reach home at 4:30 lol...then come back bath and eat some food...rest for a while ,do homework after finish my homework i went and watch tv and after watch tv i went and have my dinner...after having my dinner i went to my bed and hear some song after hear song went and do some revision after revision sleep..nitez...zZzZzZzzZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment