About Me

My photo
the name given is Thien Lai Kwan :) i was born on 5th May 1997 , currently studying at Sekolah Seri Cahaya , nothing more and nothing less , just add me up .

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day In My School Ghost Story And More..♥

hey..im back lolx...hmmm..today i wanna write wat??? yes!!i know wat to write....today i woke up at 6:30...but nvr eat breakfast cause im not hungry lol...then went to school at 7:15 a.m and reach the school at 7:20 lol...reach schoo that time..i feel sleepy and bored...but..but...but...but my friend reach the school lol...yes!!!im not bored....then u kno wat???u know wat??my friend tell me a few ghost story..k let me to u k? ok the 1st ghost story is from mandy...


she said that yesterday she watch a ghost show in channel 107 and at 9:30 a.m i think...she said that the ghost movie is very horror lol....but i onli remember a little bit cause she tell me a lot of it...ok let me start now...there was 3 girl whom their boss ask them to go to 1 hospital...the hospital haven been close since now...the hospital open at 19..something i dont know but she said is about 80 years ago ....omg the hospital is already 80 years and it is still open...then the 3 girl go in to the hospital la...u know that the 3 girls can talk to ghost..?? yes..the 3 girls can talk to ghost...then after a while 1 of the girl feel very cold...so then she said..' im very cold..i think something is inside here' then the other girl said 'it cant be..u juz feel it..' then the ghost talk to the the girls...the girls was so frighted...then...i forgot already....im sorry for those who still wanna hear but i forgot already...if u guys wanna watch it then go to that channel...

back to school....u know wat??? the guys who love me is....he ask me to couple him but i said i think 1st...n u know wat? evry second,evry minutes and evry hour he will look at me...oh god...should i pick him or should i cple with him???ok let forget bout that thing...so..i today sat for maths exam 1 which is from negeri sembilan..it was kinda hard..so i tembak 3 question .....n we have lots of homework to do..but i no need to do because i have finish my homework in school..so yea!!!...n i got my negeri sembilan scince exam paper and i got 21/30...and i got B ...:(1st time get B for my science..:( very dissapointed....:( n tomorrow im goin to...REAL ONE FUN WEEKEND which is located in bukit jalil...k im gonna stop here today...byebye...=)

Ps: Dear friend,pls take care of ur self...cause the H1N1 is getting worse...so take care k? Love you...




No comments:

Post a Comment