About Me

My photo
the name given is Thien Lai Kwan :) i was born on 5th May 1997 , currently studying at Sekolah Seri Cahaya , nothing more and nothing less , just add me up .

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day In My Best Friend (Vivian's) House...♥

hi..so long nvr write post in my blog..tis is because i got UPSR trial 3 so i have to study and sometimes im very busy and oso lazy to post lol...today i woke up at 9:00 and do evything which i do it evryday..then i keep calling my best friend wheather she got go Cameran Highland..because she ask me to go and she said she dont know wheather she wan to go..then i eat my breakfast in 1 restaurant with myn dad and my best friend...me and best friend eat mee and my father juz drank something lol...after eating like about 10:30 i go to my best friend house..then my best friend sister talk to me and oso talk something vry funny to me...then i wait and wait for her uncle to fetch us to go to Cameran Highland...then i ask my best friend to call her ujncle...because i cant wait to go to Cameran Highland..the 1st time she call the uncle said that after ward he will call back her..the second time she call he said 'yesterday i ask u all wan to go to Cameran Highland a not and u all said u all dont wan' then we was like wat the hell?? we did't even said anything to him yet and he juz say that to us..lame la weh... then while waiting for him we go to his neighbour ghouse and we play with rocky..he is a very nice guy..my best friend house beside is under contrusion..so he is the head over there...and he let uys to anything we wan..so we say we wanna cat the wall and he let..so..ok..we juz cat the wall...then for awile we play rain..because is raining and we play the rain..then like about 2-3 hours my best friend and her sister sleep.ZzZZz...accept me and her cousin (meng han)..he was playing with his phone..and i was disturbing my best friend...we was quarreling with each other..and like for a while we laugh back..then she keep asking me to go out ..but i didt..then about 1-2 min she went out and sleep in the living room..then i was kinda bored and went and play her cousin's phone and open one song call(chill chill) is an india song..so my best friend..then about 3-4 hour my best friend woke up...and i saw her..i asked her wheather sh ewanna go and bath and she said now im going..then she cant find her***..then i said i borrow u..n she said she dont wan..then after i bath..and she oso have bath we went and play computer ...after that my dad call me wat time do i wan to go back..then i said night..then after talking to him...my best friend ask me to sleep at her house..then i ask her to call my father and she said she is scard,,so i said u wan me to sleep at ur house??!! then she said yea!! then i said be brave to call my father la..then she ssaid ok...then i teach her wan to said to me father...then after she tell me then we call me father..my father said......ok...then we was so happy and amd we went for a walk happily...then after bout 7:30pm we went and eat steamboat in her house..her big auntie cook...it wass so delicious...and that we ate and laugh...ok..today is till here..my hand is freaky pain..haha...actually not that pain lol...i mean not pain but tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment